GENERAL RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
1. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
2. The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
3. Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
4. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
5. You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
6. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change oral presentations and poster presentation preferences due to quota restrictions.
7. Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after a while. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
1. Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Theme, Topic and Sub-Topic. For a complete listing of abstract Themes, Topics and Sub-Topics, please click here.
2. Presenting author's contact details
1. E-mail address
2. Full postal address
3. Co-authors' details
1. Full first and family name(s)
2. Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
4. Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
5. Abstract text limited to 250 words
6. Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
7. References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references
8. Tables– A maximum of 3 table of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
9. Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
10. When you have completed the preparations for your abstract, please send it by e-mail to email@example.com
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
During abstract submission you will be asked to declare the following:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
4. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
5. I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
6. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
7. I understand that I must select a specific Theme, Topic and Sub-Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Theme, Topic or Sub-Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.